Sunday, April 18, 2010

Many Prayers for.....Ava Marie Zimmerman.....


Ava had been struck fatally by a car while walking with her mother,(my friend Tanya) brother and aunt...
Ava died at Children's Hospital of Wisconsin, Ava was only 5 years old.....

~~~~~ ~~~~~~ my heart with love ,thoughts, hugs and prayers.. goes out to Tanya , her husband and her family...We are so very very sorry...

....Tomorrow Never Comes ...... (n. marek)
If I knew it would be the last time that I’d see you fall asleep,....I would tuck you in more tightly, and pray the Lord your soul to keep......If I knew it would be the last time that I’d see you walk out the door,....I would give you a hug and kiss, and call you back for just one more.....
If I knew it would be the last time I’d hear your voice lifted up in praise,....I would tape each word and action, and play them back throughout my days.....If I knew it would be the last time, I would spare an extra minute or two,....To stop and say “I love you,” instead of assuming you know I do......
So, just in case tomorrow never comes,..... and today is all I get.....,I’d like to say how much I love you...., and I hope we never will forget......Tomorrow is not promised to anyone..., young or old alike....,And today may be the last chance you get to hold your loved one tight.....
So, if you’re waiting for tomorrow...., why not do it today? For if tomorrow never comes...., you’ll surely regret the day....That you didn’t take that extra time for a smile..., a hug.., or a kiss...,And you were too busy to grant someone..., what turned out to be their one last wish....
So hold your loved ones close today..., and whisper in their ear...,That you love them very much, and you’ll always hold them dear....Take time to say “I’m sorry,...” “Please forgive me,...” “thank you..” or “it’s okay”.....
And if tomorrow never comes...., you’ll have no regrets about today.....

2 comments:

Gardenia said...

praying for Tanya and her family, that God will comfort them in their grief and loss, and praying for for little beautiful Ava where she is now a little saint in heaven with Jesus!

Brenda said...

Thank you Doren. For posting this for Ava my granddaughter- Tanya's Mom Ava's Nana. Ava is so missed here! If we could only turn back time in her life. Or if we could fly up to see her, kiss, her hold her, Just to see her and that she is happy! We know there is a God! But i need to see with my own eyes. Not a day we do not think of her and ask why are Ava??? We here need to be at peace like they say Ava is. That is fine with me but i need to see Ava is happy my only concern for her, HAPPINESS!!! Ava Nana love you sooo much and i miss my best friend! I feel i lost so much! Wish it had been me and not Ava her life has so much more here in it. Her brother wants her back! Mommy and daddy hurt so much. To lose a child right before your eyes is so hard. That child was so happy smiling walking her bike with mom at her side. so happy to on her way to the dount shop. Not for a dount a ham sandwich, Ava loved her sandwiches she would have withdraws if she not had her daily sandwich. She never did get her sandwich, o i hope god gave her one or i know the withdraws she will have. Love my sweet Ava. Today i still have a broken heart. Love Nana