Monday, November 2, 2009

Love Your Prayer Amy....


Dear Lord, you never stop amazing me at your goodness. Just when I think I have it all figured out I feel your hand upon me and I am once again blown away by your goodness. Father, I am so guilty of spending too much time planning my own life, instead of just sitting back and trusting that you have had the best in mind for me all along. Nothing gives me greater joy other than knowing You have planned every moment of my life before I was even born. None of us know what tomorrow will bring, but without a doubt I know that when YOU are at the center than everything will fall into place just as you had planned. Lord, protect our hearts, and help us to always remember this is about you......Praise the Lord, O my soul;...all my in most being , praise his holy name.....Psalm 103 ( both you and Todd are amazing !)

2 comments:

Amy said...

Thank YOU Doreen- you are such a blessing to me and you have taught me so much. Love you!! Amy

Doreen said...

love you too Amy and pray for you and your family.. and hope your dream comes true.:o)