Friday, November 20, 2009

Buffalo....















































































Last week we were in Buffalo , so the girls could visit their grandparents before the the snow starts to fall. My friend Boyd went with us on this trip so he could finally get to see Niagara Falls. My dad was Boyds tour guide for the day and he was truly amazed of everything he saw and experienced.












The girls enjoyed their time with Ga and Papa. We were all busy during the day... Gabi, Bella , Teya , Neyvada and me went roller skating...was afraid to because of my used to be broken ankle,but tried for a while , enjoyed the hip/hop music that was playing to skate to and












i did great until i fell and hurt my knee , then that was enough of skating for me:) We went to play at the park, shopping , they played in the colorful leaves left on the ground.
We went to visit aunt Marilyn, uncle John, Cousin Jackly and Addison..
The trip went well and every one had fun... but our trip was extended 5 days because of a tragedy in the family....will post next...











At night i was able to go out with my awesome Buffalo friends Sue , Jackie and Beth. Boyd had a great time having a few drinks and laughs with my friends. (Thanks Taylor for baby sitting!)


































No comments: