Thursday, March 19, 2009

Cheers .. to Travel Therapy....











Congratulations to my friend Karen who published her first book..."Travel Therapy :where do you need to go?" Her new book features more than 100 cool destinations based on what you're going through in life! (Here is the link to her amazing book with a $6.00 discount http://www.amazon.com/Travel-Therapy-Where-You-Need/dp/158005269X?&camp=212361&linkCode=wey&tag=travther-20&creative=380733 Karen left her home a year ago and moved to New York to pursue her dream... truly amazing to make that happen in just a year.. Congratulations Karen , I am very proud of you!! She came back for a quick visit , and i enjoyed having my friend back for a few days , catching up on each others lives and celebrating her success. Thanks Karen for the awesome 2 days ....

2 comments:

Phyllis said...

Thanks for letting us know about the book. I'm going to get one for me and several more to give to some of my girlfriends. I'm trying to figure out where to go for summer vacation so this will be perfect!!
Phyllis

Doreen said...

ohh, that is awesome Phyllis, karen will be thrilled:o)doreen