Monday, March 2, 2009

4 Sisters & Mountain Climbing...
















Sister, please hold my hand....As we journey
through this land. Together we stand, together we will fall No matter what, God will keep us together. That will be the best of all Sister, please hold my hand because without you I can't stand. For we were put on this earth for a reason ,to go through every good and bad season sister, please hold my hand as our strength, together, builds each other to become strong.So that our love for each other will last long. (a.u.)
It is so amazing to watch their sister bond , friendship and love grow every day between Gabriela, Anabella, Neyvada and Matteya......They do fight every day about something and there are days they have eachother in tears.. but they stick up for one another the other days and no doubt truely love eachother and i hope and pray they will be there for eachother always... My sister Renee past away over 20 years ago , so i know and feel the loss of not having a sister to grow , love and share everyday life moments with.....

4 comments:

Nikki said...

Wow- those are really gorgeous photos.

Doreen said...

thank you nikki! i just posted on your face book about your amazing photos and you are an inspiration!! doreen

Laurie said...

I am so glad we found each other again! I LOVE looking at your precious girls and read about all the adventures you guys have!

Doreen said...

Thanks and me too laurie, I am happy we found each other too! doreen