Tuesday, January 27, 2009


Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Laughter Lives Tuesday
This post is part of "Laughter Lives! Tuesday" on the Riggs Family Blog. Check our their blog to read everyone else's "Laughter Lives!" posts. "I love you back."One day, while enjoying some snuggle time and a book together, Brennan turned to me and said, "I love you, Momma". To which I replied, "I love you back". Several days later I said, "I love you B.", and he quickly turned to me with his charming little smile and bright blue eyes and said, "I love you back". It's "our thing" now :o)Squeeze three times...Way back when, before we were married, Josh told me that when he was a little boy he and his dad would say "I love you" by either 3 hand squeezes or 3 taps, etc. One squeeze for "I", one for "love" and one for "you". After he shared that story, we were holding hands in the car and he squeezed my hand 3 times. It's been "our thing" ever since!

1 comment:

Jarka said...

oh, that´s really nice! :)