Saturday, January 24, 2009

Sand Angels...
















Guardian Angel... At times when I am feeling sad and think that no one cares, I feel the vibrations of your wings and know that you are here.
I then feel your tender touch as you enfold me with His Love. A yearning prayer has come to earth, sent down from Father above.
I can never deny your presence. You fill my heart with song. All sad thoughts simply disappear, knowing that I am not alone.
You loan me strength when I give out. And you raise my courage up. I can face my troubles head-on ,mortal thanks is not enough.
I will live each day I have in humbleness and in prayer. With heartfelt words I'll write and with all others, share....
(Lottie Ann Knox)

1 comment:

Michelle Riggs said...

Abby said, " Oh my friends. I want to talk to them and play in the sand with them."

You have beautiful girls.