Monday, September 29, 2008

Prayer Thought for the Day...



This is the beginning of a new day. God has given me this day to use as I will. I can waste it....or use it for good. But what I do today is important, because I am exchanging a day of my life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever, leaving in it's place something that I have traded for it. I want it to be gain, and not loss, good and not evil, success and not failure, In order that I shall not regret the price I have paid for it....
(we all have days in our lives that only we wish we could trade back... .....days that we wish we were nicer to family , friends or someone we just met and crossed paths with, days were we said the wrong thing or wrote the wrong words that you can not take back.. things we did that hurt someone , that lives were changed because of it and so on.... we all have made some mistakes along the way and may have some regret.....God forgives , we forgive each other, learn from our mistakes and move on.....and hopefully closer to God...

No comments: