Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Happy Re-Adoption Day Neyvada!






Today was Neyvada's re -adoption day!!! Neyvada has been forever home 10 months, a very fast and wonderful 10 months .I know there were a few people who did not understand the feeling in my heart when i felt God's plan of another gift of a child , only 36 days after Matteya came home, there was another little girl waiting for forever hugs......there is no way to describe it .. you just know and I knew and felt in my heart there was another child waiting for her mommy to find her, when i saw her picture for the first time, i found her , i knew she was my precious new daughter waiting for her new forever family, she was waiting for us....Thank you God for this precious and beautiful little girl full of love.. We love you so much Neyvada !!


The Gift of Life.....I didn't give you the gift of life, But in my heart I know. The love I feel is deep and real, as if it had been so. For us to have each other Is like a dream come true! No, I didn't give you The gift of life, Life gave me the gift of you.--- Unknown

2 comments:

Jenny said...

We had some family speculating our decision to start another adoption before one was home, but as you said, you know in your heart they are your children! Looks like you had a wonderful day!
Jenny

Amy said...

Happy Re-adoption Day! You are such a precious blessing sweet Neyvada! Amy