Monday, July 21, 2008

Happy 65th Birthday Dad!!!







My father turned 65 years old the day before Bella turned 5. We try to celebrate their birthdays together. This year my parents came to visit us for 5 days, so Bella could share her birthday party with her Papa. They had a fun swim party at the health club, with Bella's friends.



I have been blessed with a magnificent father who has always been there to help me , laugh with me , cry with me and be a friend and a father during the many ever changing chapters in my life...Thanks Dad, Happy 65th Birthday and i love you very much!! A Father means so many things...
A understanding heart,
A source of strength and of support
Right from the very start.
A constant readiness to help
In a kind and thoughtful way.
With encouragement and forgiveness
No matter what comes your way. A special generosity and always affection, too
A Father means so many things
When he's a man like you...
~ Author Unknown ~

No comments: