Friday, June 13, 2008

Back Home to Guatemala...






Laura , Neyvada's foster mother left Monday to go back to her family in Guatemala. Meeting her and having her a part of our family for a month was a reminder that God is there always with us and puts people in our lives for a reason sharing our lives with them.... for Laura every moment here with our family and in the United States was very special, a very special "dream come true". I will remember always her tears of gratefulness every night before she said "goodnight". She took back to Guatemala tons of pictures , 2 huge suitcases full of things bought and a heartfull of memeories she nor us will ever forget.......We will miss you Laura....

3 comments:

Amy said...

Oh Doreen, that brought tears to my eyes! Thank you for letting that precious lady have her once in a lifetime dream come true! You inspire me girl to me more every day of my life! Love, Amy

Laurie said...

What an awesome blessing to you both. I would love to have that opportunity.

Doreen said...

Thanks Amy and laurie....She will always be a blessing in our lives.... doreen