Monday, April 21, 2008

Thank You Prayer...




The girls love to say their prayers with the "Thank You Prayer "book by Josephine Page.

I read them this book of prayer and we add our own prayers for our family , friends and all our friends and family in Guatemala.


Thank You Prayer


Thank you for the food we eat.

Thank you for the world so sweet.

Thank you for the birds that sing.

Thank you, God, for everything.

Thank you for my family. (this is where we add our own prayers)

Thank you , God, for loving me.

For each and every child ,I pray...

And thank you for this special day. amen

5 comments:

Amy said...

Ok, the picture of all four of them praying about did me in! TOO PRECIOUS! It seriously took my breath away! LOVE IT. YOu are an AWESOME, AWESOME mommy Doreen!!!! THANK YOU for raising your girls the way you are! Love, Amy

Michelle Riggs said...

What a sweet prayer and a precious picture. You are doing a wonderful job raising your girls.

Laurie said...

How precious! I used to say that prayer when I was growing up!

Jenny said...

I've never heard that prayer. The pictures are great. How do you get all 4 to cooperate??!

Doreen said...

THANK YOU SO MUCH Amy, Michelle,Laurie, and Jenny for your sweetness and compliments, it means alot!!!doreen