Sunday, March 16, 2008

Hold a true friend with both hands..Matteya & Quinn


Matteya and her friend Quinn (my friend kathi's son) at school in the toddler room, they have lots of fun together and Matteya loves giving hug a bugs...

"A friend loves at all times" (Proverbs 17:17)


I truly believe that God puts people in our lives for a reason, whether that person crosses our path for a day, week, month, years or a lifetime. He gives us certain gifts so we can help others, during those times. Every person that enters our lives gives us something that we learn about ourselves or our lives, that we take with us on to the next chapter.

It is interesting to to go back and think about all the people that came into my life years ago that are no longer friends and what they added to my life that will be cherished, and the friends that i know will last a life time that have helped me through the storms of life and were part of the smiles and joys. I think about the new friends that just came into my life , and what they have given me in such a short time (like the strangers i met that are now friends that encouraged me through my broken ankle, ) I think about all of the people in my life and how they all helped me walk through the paths God created for me, some are now special memories that will be with me forever.


"Strangers are friends waiting to happen" (S.klaka)


"Hold a true friend with both hands" (Nigerian proverb)


Friends ......another way God demonstrates His love for us.






















8 comments:

Anonymous said...

lets try this again Hi everybody what a great family the girls are so very lucky to have such a wounderful Mother. Love Ward

Anonymous said...

Matteya is so sweet and cute. I remembered those hugs. Be careful between them, that can be true love! Just kidding! I love to see both of them hugging.
Espe

Doreen said...

Thanks Ward for the sweet comment. doreen

Doreen said...

Thanks Gregg, Espe and Marilu,

Thanks, Yes, they are very cute together:o)Quinn is a sweet little boy.doreen

Laurie said...

Is that not the sweetest thing ever! Adorable! Such a sweet, loving spirit.

Doreen said...

Thanks Laurie, Teya and Quinn will be in school together for the next 3 years so they will have a special bond...doreen

Amy said...

Ok- that was THE SWEETEST picture ever! What little blessings- I hope their teacher knows how lucky she is to have those 2 precious children in her room! :0) Loved your post too Doreen. I treasure your friendship. I think what makes you so special is that YOU know how to be a friend so that makes everyone who knows you love you. Love, Amy

Doreen said...

Thank you so much Amy.Quinn and Teya are so cute together. I am happy we are forever friends and someday we will meet:o)doreen