Wednesday, June 8, 2011

My B.F.F.'s from Buffalo....















So grateful to have my best friends from Buffalo here...We had a very fun and memorable 5 days...Love and miss you ....thank you Sue, Jacki and Beth for coming to see me , it meant so much to me that you took the time and traveled to Az. to share your time friendship and love with me..love , hugs and kisses..<3 <3 <3~~~~~~

If you're alone.., I'll be your shadow... If you want to cry.., I'll be your shoulder... If you want a hug.., I'll be your pillow... If you need to be happy.., I'll be your smile... But anytime you need a friend.., I'll just be me..... ~Author Unknown

You can always tell a real friend: when you've made a fool of yourself he doesn't feel you've done a permanent job. ~Laurence J. Peter


A friend is the one who comes in when the whole world has gone out... ~Grace Pulpit

Hold a true friend with both your hands...... ~Nigerian Proverb

Friends are kisses blown to us by angels. ~Author Unknown   <3 <3 <3 <3~~~~~~~~

No comments: