Saturday, January 8, 2011

Feliz Cumpleanos Neyvada....





Happy 6th Birthday Neyvada...Four years ago this week a little 2 year old  peered through a computer screen and into my heart...In an instant with a grateful heart i knew that she was my daughter..I am so thankful i listened to my heart ..she truly is a blessing.....Neyvada is a sweet, compassionate and loving little girl. Neyvada is in kindergarten and is doing so well. She loves being a big sister to Matteya and a little sister to Gabi and Bella. Neyvada loves school and wants to be a dentist. She will be starting piano lessons this year . She loves to swim and dance. For her birthday she wanted 2nd holes in her ears ..so that is what we did today and then went shopping for a few new outfits... played at the park, had pizza and donuts ... Next Friday will be her rock climbing  birthday party with her school friends and a princess  cake ... Happy Brithday Neyvada ..i love you... you are my little butterfly and a very precious gift to me....

“I didn’t give you the gift of life...,

But in my heart I know...
The love I feel is deep and real..,
As if it had been so...
For us to have each other...
Is like a dream come true....
No, I didn’t give you The gift of life..,
Life gave me the gift of you.......”

– Unknown

1 comment:

Amy said...

I remember the day you found her. She is beautiful- then and now. Happy Birthday beautiful girl!!