Friday, October 1, 2010

24 Hour Vegas Fun...










I was able to take a quick get-away to Vegas for  24 hours.   The girls had tears about me leaving and i missed them , but it was good for mommy  to get a way for a day....I met best friends Sue and Jackie from Buffalo and one of my best friends Boyd from Phoenix......my over  one night  trip was a blast....How can it not be?.....Las Vegas is always fun and exciting...We started our 24 hours together with drinks at "Phils Italian Steak House" at Treasure Island.  It is a great bar /restaurant with amazing food...then we went to happy hour at Palms Restaurant at Caesars Palace Hotel..after that we did a lttile gambling, watched the dueling pianos, got up on stage and sang karaoke  at Harrahs.....had lunch brunch the next day at Bellagio  and just did a little gambling (no big wins.. maybe next time..) and went to look at a few new hotels that opened since i have been there last..I have to say my favorite new hotel was the Wynn Encore...It is so beautiful and elegant with its ruby red decor.....It was a super quick trip but Sue, Jackie, Boyd and i had a great time..:o)

No comments: