Sunday, December 13, 2009

Weekend Fun Pictures...

zoo lights...
Neyvada








me , vada and teya




bella





gabi






ira and vada







me, gabi , teya








gabi and bella









bella and ira
















































































me and izzy


































betsy and gabi

























































































































































izzy as an angel in the Christmas play

























2 comments:

Gardenia said...

beautiful girlies. looks like a wonderful time. I should take my daughter on a Christmas Lights tour around our town.

Amy said...

Beautiful! I just love seeing your precious girls smiling faces! Miss you my friend! Love, Amy