Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Gabriela's Sweet Words....







Gorgeous Gabi is 6 years old now and getting a little bit of a sassy mouth lately, but she said the sweetest thing the other day with real tears.... She just started crying for no reason one night while we were outside with the dog and i said " Gabi why are you crying?" and she said "i do not want to be a grown up someday " and i said "why?" and Gabi said through tears rolling down her face..." because then you won't be able to pick me up and hold me any more".....that just melted my heart and i told her she can sit on my lap when she gets bigger and i can hold her that way....



She loves that i can pick her up and hold her and that i can pick her up and walk with her(not far though , she is getting tall and heavier:o). That was one thing that really crushed her when i broke my ankle and i was not able to pick her up.. so i will treasure ever time right now she wants to be picked up and held....

No comments: