Friday, August 8, 2008

Gabi and Mommy Day...






Today was Gabi's day to pick out new school clothes for kindergarten.. We went shopping at Target.. we love bright and cherry Target. We had lots of luck there. Gabi is my little tom boy and is a little picky about her clothes.. she mentioned to me before we even entered the store ,we were not looking at dresses... we found lots of fun plaid knee length shorts, tops and yea.. a few boy t-shirts.. but they were cute.. Then we had lunch, ice cream, and then more shopping at J. C. Pennys and Old Navy. Then at 5:00pm it was meet the teacher day at her new school. My little Gabi girl is so fun and we had a great Gabi and Mommy day!!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Ok, can I just tell you how cool that sweet girl is? LOVE that she has her own style! She is such a FUN kid! A natural born leader I believe. So glad that you guys had a fun one on one day together- cherish those moments because I promise you before you blink she will be graduating from High School. Amy